Monday, January 12, 2009

there is nothing like vacation. nothing can compare to the knowledge that you have more time than tasks ahead of you. i was able to catch up on my reading list, perfect my bowling (new high score-133!) spend time with my cousins, hang out with friends (life is ironic-i have a friend who lives in NY but i rarely get to see and we both had to fly 400 miles away to see each other) catch up on lost sleep, (although i still have not been able to get rid of my twitching eye-VERY frustrating!) and do some shopping. what more could i ask for?

This message was sent using the Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

6 comments:

Dude with hat (aka BTS) said...

That's why I miss my old school days - when you work you only have two-three weeks for vacation and those are going for Yomim Tovim so not really much time to rest and catch up on personal stuff.

Enjoy these days!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is a panic! I'm loving your sense of dry humor ;-) You seem to be somebody I know ... you mention Neve - Were you there last year? I was!

Something Different said...

Ok I'm officially JEALOUS.

smb said...

I know what mean about friends in other places

I saw mine recently, BH when they came to CA

nmf #7 said...

Glad you're enjoying vacation so much!

tembow said...

ive tagged you!

http://shidduchblues.blogspot.com/2009/01/finish-sentences.html