Thursday, December 24, 2009

this winter, is going to be electrifying.


Ive found in the past weeks that I'm extremely static-y. i walk across a carpet, and touch the doorknob and it sparks. when i open my car door, i feel a slight singe when my fingers come in contact with the metal. and my hair stands straight up every time i touch it.

i can spray as much Static-Guard as i want, but it doesn't really help. and i can't stand the way it smells. i feel like one of these days I'm going to spontaneously combust.

so if you see me, don't hug me please. just wave hi. and if you need to pass me something, just toss it to me. because if you do touch me, you're in for a shocking experience.


Dude with hat (aka BTS) said...

Be careful, don't make fire with your sparks!

G6 said...

You need to hydrate yourself, mist yourself, and use dryer sheets liberally.....
Oh and those rubber soled "nursie" shoes should help too ;)