Wednesday, February 27, 2008

out of the mouth of babes

little kids are so cute.

i was driving my four-year-old cousin somewhere, and i was talking to her about what time she goes to bed. the conversation went something like this

me:what time do you go to bed?
her: i don't know time. when it's my bedtime, my mommy tells me
me: and you always listen to your mommy?
her: no. i don't like to listen to my mommy
me: but you know, it's a mitzvah to listen to your mommy...
her: (thinks for a minute) then maybe i could do a different mitzvah?


3 comments:

Looking Forward said...

awww...

frumskeptic said...

aww
awww!!!!

I love little children!!

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

lol, they could be cute like that at times.
This reminds me of one of the kids I babysit by, he was drawing a picture of a man, then he shows me the heart he drew and he said, "This is the neshama".