Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm officially on a Internet hiatus because I'm unwinding in the frozen flatlands of Michigan but i resurfaced for a short while to buy nursing supplies online and I'm popping my head in to voice my frustration. I'm buying a stethoscope and I'm down to deciding between a Littman Classic II SE or a Littman Lightweight II SE. so far I've got equal votes for Classic and Lightweight. spend an extra 30 dollars on a better 'scope, which will pay out in the long run? or is it not worth it if I'm only doing blood pressure and the like? or should i not compromise on sound quality just to have a more comfortable, lighter stethoscope????

HELP!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if your goal is to save lives, go for the more efficient tool that will benefit your patients more.

AmIaFrumFeminist said...

Have you tried ebay? It sounds like something you would be able to find on there.