Sunday, April 5, 2009

today felt like one of those days when you run around doing everything, but when evening falls, you feel like you haven't accomplished anything at all.

i cleaned my car for Pesach. while there is the obvious obligation of having no chometz in possession that i fulfilled by cleaning out my car, i think it would be simpler if I'd stuck with my original plan of paying brother2 to clean it. i ended up with smudged hands, $3 in change, twelve bobby pins, an empty gum box, alot of dirty leaves, and a dead battery.

yea, i left my keys in the car too long and drained the battery. so i spent thirty five minutes getting intimately acquainted with my car batter as i begged, pleaded, cajoled, scolded, and threatened my battery to charge. turns out it wasn't my car that was the problems. it was my mom's weak battery.

i feel like i spent the entire day being busy and doing, but now i can't think of anything that i actually accomplished. except for folding and impossible mound of laundry.

so I've got that Sunday-evening-feeling. and to top it off, Monday is coming.

1 comment:

Desperate Faith said...

I know the feeling. I had one of those days today...