Sunday, October 26, 2008

once upon a time i loved Sundays. now i hate them. they've become all-you-can-study day. a marathon-try-to-cram-all-your-studying-into-one-day-that-you-stagger-up-to-dinner-with-a-crashing-headache-day. i figure if i do all my schoolwork in the beginning of the week i won't have work to do the rest of the week. ha. my life is a treadmill of homework and exams;

not that I'm complaining.

c'est la vie d'un étudiant.

right now i am desperately trying to chew my way through a chapter about immune system, T-cells, and B-cells. very boring. think Professor Binns meets Artemis Fowl. a vast wealth of obscure knowledge taught in the most boring way. but alas, i can't complain. sister 1 has eleven chapters to go through, while i only have two. i can't figure out which is more boring; management organizational behavior or lymph nodes.

5 comments:

NotaGeek! said...

Good Luck with your studies.

daughtersintheparsha said...

hey, it's even worse when you come upstairs and all that's left for dinner is the congealed remains of what was a good roast, the dregs of the soup, and the limpest lettuce leaves.

frumcollegegirl said...

well, my mother ALWAYS has fresh dinner on sunday, so i don't have that...

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

good luck with it all!

I leave everything for the last minute. So HW that's due by 12:00 pm on Monday I will be doing Monday morning when I wake up. Till then I like to enjoy my "free time". I never do stuff in advance, unless I learned it that I day and I feel I know it and it's all fresh so I just want to do the HW before I forget it.

Lucky you that your mother makes fresh supper every Sunday! So far all I ate today was fresh ice cream! No wonder I'm not in the mood of doing HW...

Anonymous said...

CrownHeightsPolitics.BlogSpot.com