Sunday, October 26, 2008

once upon a time i loved Sundays. now i hate them. they've become all-you-can-study day. a marathon-try-to-cram-all-your-studying-into-one-day-that-you-stagger-up-to-dinner-with-a-crashing-headache-day. i figure if i do all my schoolwork in the beginning of the week i won't have work to do the rest of the week. ha. my life is a treadmill of homework and exams;

not that I'm complaining.

c'est la vie d'un ├ętudiant.

right now i am desperately trying to chew my way through a chapter about immune system, T-cells, and B-cells. very boring. think Professor Binns meets Artemis Fowl. a vast wealth of obscure knowledge taught in the most boring way. but alas, i can't complain. sister 1 has eleven chapters to go through, while i only have two. i can't figure out which is more boring; management organizational behavior or lymph nodes.

5 comments:

Don't give up hope! said...

Good Luck with your studies.

daughtersintheparsha said...

hey, it's even worse when you come upstairs and all that's left for dinner is the congealed remains of what was a good roast, the dregs of the soup, and the limpest lettuce leaves.

frumcollegegirl said...

well, my mother ALWAYS has fresh dinner on sunday, so i don't have that...

The Babysitter said...

good luck with it all!

I leave everything for the last minute. So HW that's due by 12:00 pm on Monday I will be doing Monday morning when I wake up. Till then I like to enjoy my "free time". I never do stuff in advance, unless I learned it that I day and I feel I know it and it's all fresh so I just want to do the HW before I forget it.

Lucky you that your mother makes fresh supper every Sunday! So far all I ate today was fresh ice cream! No wonder I'm not in the mood of doing HW...

Anonymous said...

CrownHeightsPolitics.BlogSpot.com