Sunday, October 19, 2008

another useless fact to keep in mind:

if you put a quarter in an empty Snapple bottle, close it up, and shake it REAL hard, the entire bottom will drop out. in one piece.

it's pretty cool. and fun to do. in general it's fun to destroy glass. whenever i have an empty bottle, i always have to resist the urge to hurl it into a trashcan as hard as i can. there's something very satisfying about the tinkling crash it makes as it explodes into shards.

tonight i sat with my friend and drank Snapple. when we finished, we went to an abandoned parking lot (the quarter makes ALOT of noise rattling around, it can be very embarrassing in public) and tried it out. and it worked!

it's fun to spend time with friends and do things like that

5 comments:

tembow said...

hey- you learn new things every day

Mikeinmidwood said...

It doesnt always come out in one piece.

SuperRaizy said...

I'll give it a try. If it works, the kids will think it's "so cool!"

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

Sounds cool.

I'll have to try it out one time.

I like these useless facts.

Anonymous said...

Ye, I actually knew that. My students told me they did it by lunch, they then proceeded to demonstrate exactly how it's done. Fun Stuff