Friday, October 24, 2008

it's a good thing i save everything. today i was online when my friend messaged me:

Y: hey, random q, do you have classmates wedding invitations?

me: actually, i do. what can i do for you?

Y: can i borrow Z's invitation? i need it for a project

(another one of my great assets: i don't ask nosy questions. like what kind of 'project do you do with a year-old-wedding invitation)

me: sure, no problem. i don't REALLY need it, but i really would like to get it back

Y: thanks, I'll swing by later today to pick it up

see that?

2 comments:

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

Good for you!

tembow said...

ok but how could you NOT ask her what she needs it for?! i mean, that's a little strange that she needs it, unless she's really close friends with the girl and she's making her an anniversary thing... lol i don't know