1. girls are suddenly wearing more makeup
2. there are alot of drivers on the road who don't know how to drive because either just got their license, haven't driven in awhile, or have been driving in Israel, where everyone drives like maniacs.
3. you go to Pathmark at eleven thirty to get last minute groceries and every aisle has another white shirted guy on clutching his rabbi's version of the pesach list, and on the phone with his mother, trying to figure out which hechsher is the most machmir
4. there are fifty more minyanim, all the way up till noon.
5. on shabbos, the shul is packed, and about twenty people bentch gomel
6. girls are dropping like flies, every week there are like fifteen vorts