Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Journey to the back of someone's head

i usually sit in the same seat for every class. there are a few people who are the wandering type. that means they have no set seat, but sit in whichever seat calls to them. i don't mind as long as they don't get too close to me. in tonight's class, i like the fact that there is no one next to me besides the other frum girl. but tonight a wanderer sat in front of me. so when i was bored i shrunk myself to the size of a rice kernel and took a journey to the back of his head.

....he has really short hair, it must have been cut recently....the back of his neck is hard and leathery, like he's out in the sun alot....he has a big pimple on his cheek which sticks out if he turns his head slightly to the left....and when he shaved he missed two hairs that stick out from his beard.

5 comments:

Rafi G. said...

ich

Anonymous said...

hey! this reminds me of a story from chicken soup for the teen soul, i read it when i was younger. this girl wrote about the back of the head of the kid in front on her and her teacher basically said it was garbage and she was depressed. hm, i dont remember the end.

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

like the magic school bus...

MAK said...

You must have been REALLY bored. I don't think I'd be bored enough to do that. I usually doodle.

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

A few days ago I was sitting in class and was bored. This guy in front of me was picking his face and then putting it in his mouth, it grossed me out, I'm not sure if he was picking the hairs out or what. Or maybe he just put it in front of his face for inspection and didn't put it in his mouth, I couldn't tell since I was behind him. But anyways it reminded me of this post.