1. you used to go to school at eight am, now any class before noon is considered 'early'
2. you max out your credit card in a bookstore
3. you call having a social life, bumping into more than three people you know in the hallways.
4. breakfast is anything that will keep you up for class
5. you'd rather wash dishes than study or write that paper
6. you're idea of 'doing lunch' with a friend is picking up food and eating in the cafeteria before class.
7. your facebook status usually has words in it that have to do with what you're studying
8. you've got your professors on speed dial
9. you've become real good at procrastinating, without feeling guilty
10. you spend all night blogging