Sunday, March 2, 2008

life's little ironies...


...i ran home after shabbat and drove myself crazy to pack because i was supposed to spend at a friend...and didn't even end up staying cuz i was practically puking my guts out i was so nauseous, and i didn't end up staying overnight anyway...


...i didn't wear a shirt all week becuase i was "saving it" to wear to an event(am i the only crazy one who does this?)...and i didn't end up going...

...i studied really hard last minute for a test...the class was canceled so the test got pushed off a week...

...i told my friend i couldn't watch her kids because i wanted to go to sleep early that night...i ended up going to sleep after 2 am...

...i was convinced i was never going to read a certain book and let my friend tell me the ending...the next night while searching for something to read, i came across that book...

...i stayed up late for my sister to come home so i could talk to her about something...she had come home earlier than me and went to bed...

...class after eleven o' clock was canceled due to an impending storm...on the only day i have no classes after eleven...

...i ended up in my friend's town for a weekend...the very weekend she was visiting mine...

2 comments:

halfshared said...

lol, so typical!! It happens to the best of us!

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

ahh that always happens!

One time I told someone I can't babysit cause I have to go be menachem avel, then I find out they already got up from sitting.